Free Unlocking Tips for Vodafone ZTE K3770-Z and ZTE K3772-Z Modem
Like other models of Vodafone, Vodafone ZTE K3770-Z and ZTE K3772-Z also can be used with another sim (another than default sim). The best part of these modems is that it can be used with other sim without unlocking also. Vodafone is very popular mobile operator in India and also have a large number of customer all over India. Vodafone has already launched K4505, K3565 and K3570 USB modem. Vodafone K3770-Z ZTE and Vodafone K3772-Z ZTE modem speed is 7.2 Mbps downloading and 5.7Mbps uploading.
Step by step guide to use any Sim in Vodafone ZTE K3770-Z and ZTE K3772-Z Modem :
- Insert any SIM other than Vodafone to your modem / data card / dongle.
- Within 2 minutes you will get a dialog "sim not recognised, please create connection setting manually"
- Wait for a few minutes, your modem will detect network of that SIM card without any unlocking process. (GREEN LED - 2G network detected, BLUE LED - 3G detected, RED LED - no signal)
- After getting the signals also Vodafone default software / dashboard / connection manager will not permit you to connect any other SIM card than Vodafone, so just follow either of the bellow two steps you will get connected to the internet.
Final Steps :
- GO to the task bar, you will find one icon with tower symbol or monitor symbol, near time and date show in system
- Click on it and you will find MOBILE BROADBAND CONNECTION with signal indicator
- Right click on it, you will get two option connect and properties
- Select the properties, you will get one box, in that you select network or any option to such a way that you need to give APN (Access Point Network) and click on OK
- Again right click on MOBILE BROADBAND CONNECTION and Select the CONNECT
- Now you will get connected and enjoy browsing, and even in the software also connected
Note : you cannot connect directly in software, this step will not work in week signal or low network, if not connect you go for next procedure.
Create a dial up connection and exit the default dashboard of Vodafone modem and enjoy browsing with any other network provider sim, there is no need to flash or unlock it.
Enjoyed the article and wanted to get all updates via Facebook the like my Facebook Page.